Shipping and Returns Policy
We only ship to the following countries:
• United States
It may take up to 1 -2 business days to process your order. After your order is processed, we will prepare your order for shipping. Shipping time begins after the order is processed. For standard shipping, most packages should reach addresses within 5-7 business days after shipping but may take longer to arrive. If your purchase is time sensitive please order early, as we do not provide Rush shipping.
All shipping and processing charges cover all expenses related to processing your order, handling, and packaging the products you purchase. Next day shipping only for oders placed before 3 PM EST. If there is an expected delay, we will notify you by mail, email or phone.
All shipping calculation are depending on the shipping carrier you select plus a handlng fee. If an item item happens to be out of stock after you order, we will contact you and inform you. You will have the option to select a different item of the same price or choose to receive a money refund.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal. All transactions are carefully examined and Electronics Best Warehouse reserves the right to refuse ANY transaction because we were unable to secure validation.
Phone orders only!
If we suspect a fraudulent transaction has occurred, Electronics Best Warehouse reserves the right to refuse any order based on our internal decision making.
We will only ship to the address registered with your credit card company within the USA & Canada.
Note: We cannot mark any package as a “gift” in order to avoid taxes unless you have a tax exemption number.
If you are unhappy with the product you receive, it may be returned within 15 days if unused and in the original packaging. We cannot refund used merchandise or shipping costs. All products returned will be subject to 15% restocking fee.
The following items have a NO RETURN POLICY:
- Damaged or Abused: Any Items that are damaged or abused
- Missing Accessories: Any Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords and cables
- Special Orders: Any item that is considered special order. Special order is defined as any non inventory item or group of items which was ordered expressly and uniquely for a specific customer.
- Custom Cuts: Any item that is considered a custom cut, a sample, or that has been cut or sized by Electronics Best Warehouse, Inc specifically for that customer’s unique requirements and specifications.
- Clearance, Closeout, and Overstock Items: Any item that is sold as a partial product, open box, used, or otherwise less than new.
Electronics Best Warehouse, Inc. reserves the right to amend the return policy at any time without prior notice.
For additional info also refer to our Return/Exchange Policy
Electronics Best Warehouse, Inc. will exchange or replace any defective merchandise (other than specified as exceptions under our return policy). We guarantee all products sold through our online store.
If an item is damaged in transit to you, we will contact the carrier of the parcel for a damage claim and replacement parts will be issued. Again be sure to fully inspect the shipment when it arrives, notify the driver of any damage or missing pieces and mark the invoice or inspection form accordingly. Be sure to have the driver sign this form along with your signature.
Contact Electronics Best Warehouse, Inc. and send a copy showing damages and pictures if possible. You are responsible for shipping both to and from your location (Items that offer free or inclusive shipping are subject to shipping charges).
All returns must be called in or emailed in advance and is require for you to fill in and submit our . Replacement parts will be issued for damaged items or manufacturer defects that fall under the 30-day time frame.
Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items. The RMA number must be clearly visible on the OUTER SHIPPING BOX, AND NOT THE ACTUAL PRODUCT BOX. Any packages received without a detailed description will be placed on hold until we are contacted by the buyer.
Please keep the following in mind before returning any item. .
- Inspect all products upon receipt for fit, damage, and order accuracy.
- All returned merchandise must be in the original carton in like new condition
- You must request and RMA number before sending your product back, in order to receive your Return Authorization number (RMA#). We will not process any returns without an RMA number.
- Original shipping costs will not be reimbursed on any returns or exchanges. All products returned will be subject to 15% restocking fee unless the error was do in fault to a mistake made by Electronics Best Warehouse.
- Shipping costs on any non-damaged returns will be the responsibility of the customer. Electronics Best Warehouse will pay for shipping on defective merchandise provided that the damage was not caused by the customer.
- Clearance merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final on specials, refurbish, open box item, clearance merchandise.
RMA Number Request
Return Manufacturer Authorization (RMA) Number is required before any replacement claim will be accepted.